Art Class Fees & Times
Fees and Tmes are for 2020
Class Fees and Times
Fees for 2020
Classes start on the 20th January 2020
R 925.00 X 4 lessons , one lesson is for 1 hours,
R 1070.00 X 4 lessons , one lesson is for 2 hours,
R 1200.00 x 4 lessons, one lesson is for 2 hours
R 1325.00 x 4 lessons, one lesson is for 3 hours
R 1070.00 x 4 lessons one lesson is for 2 hours
R 1200.00 x 4 lessons. one lesson is for 3 hours
Terms and Conditions:
1) Fees are not refundable when paid.
2) If a participant does continue lessons payment must be made for on the fourth lesson for the next group of four.
3) Should a student miss a class it is the student’s responsibility to catch up the class, failing which you will forfeit it in that set of 4 lessons, classes cannot be carried over.
4) Without at least a week’s advance notice no lessons will be carried over.
5) The studio accepts no responsibility for loss or theft or damage to any personal property although every precaution will be taken to prevent this.
6) Prices do not include materials.
7) Any equipment and material left at the studio will be passed on to underprivileged students.
Tuesdays to Saturdays
- 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- 11:30 am to 13:30 pm
- 14:00 pm to 17:00 pm
And in the Evenings:
Tuesdays: 18:00 to 20:00
Thursdays: 18:00 to 20:00
Materials Required for Classes
Materials Required for the drawing course:
A3 Paper cartridge, Pencils: 2H, HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, Pencil Sharpener, Putty eraser Normal eraser, and a ruler. Price approx R190-00
Primary School Students:
Drawing materials same as above. Acrylic paints and brushes and “bucket “and “plate” Purchasable from us.
All mediums are taught and all items can be purchased from us including acrylics, watercolours, gouache, pastels and charcoal.
The Must have colours: Titanium White, Cadmium Yellow (Hue),
Naples Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber,
Burnt Umber, Prussian Blue, Sap Green,
Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Red
Optional Colours: Lemon Yellow Hue, Cadmium Orange,
Alizarin Crimson, Magenta, Flesh Tint,
French Ultramarine, Cobalt Blue,
Brushes: Water colour brushes: Size 1. 3. 5
Oil paint brushes: 1,3,5,8, Flat or Filbert
Round brushes (For soft edges)
Hardware supplies: Turpentine 5 litres
2 shallow glass bottles with lids,
Linseed Oil (Hard boiled or cold pressed
Mutton Cloth, Apron, Paint Remover Wipes
Questions? Email us!
We will reply as soon as possible!
26 Silver Pine Ave
(+27) 083 417 9817